sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2009

What do you enjoy most about learning English?

Hi everybody!! As you can see, finally I've succed in creating the blog, and now I'm triying to get used to it.

What I like most of learning English is the fact that I learn (a bit redundant) a new unknown forening language, which is a thing I enjoy. As a consequence it allows me to comunate easily when I go abroad (because nowadays English is the most international language) and also it will give me in the future (I hope a near future)more oportunities in the difficult race of getting a job.

What other aspects related to the language wold you like to learn?

More than learning other aspects about the language, what I would like to do is to improve my vocabulary and to make my English more fluently in order to express better my opinions and thoughts.

2 comentarios:

  1. Well done, Rodrigo! Welcome to the project. As you know, learning a language is usually for communicative purposes and I'm sure your effort will be rewarded. I recommend general reading to improve your vocabulary and the more you speak, the more fluent you'll become. So take advantage of your English classes!
    See you on Wednesday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Rodrigo, you're finally available!
    What I can say you is that I started to learn English seriously almost at the same age as you now, and after many years I find it always exciting.
    Apart from English I learn now German (having passed level B2) and try to maintain my previous French knowledge. So the conclusion in my case is that the more engaged you are in foreign languages learning, the more motivated you feel to improve your skills.
    And not only to fullfill personal CV.

    ResponderEliminar